Stericycle Communication Solutions, which acquired Spectrum Communications in 2014, is a diversified service offering of Stericycle, Inc.—a diversified provider of services that protect people and brands, promote health and safeguard the environment. Stericycle Communication Solutions is one of North America’s leading providers of customer communication solutions for commercial businesses and healthcare organizations. Continue reading about Stericycle here.
Located near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, our inbound call handling services include:
Traditional telephone answering services:
- Messaging and Dispatching services
- Remote receptionist answering services
- HIPAA compliant medical phone answering services
- Simple to complex voice mail applications
- Industry-specific programs for property management, real estate, doctor, dental, attorney, and service contractors of all types
Call center services:
- Catalog order taking
- Insurance claims and pre-certification call handling
- Customer service
- Event registrations
- Dealer or agent locator
- Ad response tracking and lead generation
Over the years, our experienced operators and customer service managers have learned three important things:
- Responsiveness is critical to both callers and clients
- There is always a way to improve the system
- Listening is more important than talking
Each of these lessons is applied every time Spectrum Communications answers the phone when our clients can't.
|Spectrum Communication Services, Inc. has received the Association of TeleServices International (ATSI) Call Center Award of Distinction and Answering Service Award of Excellence for the 9th year in a row!
Spectrum Communications has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau